Recently Sold
Stanhope Street, Greenside, Ryton
Offers Over £80,000

***OFFERS INVITED BETWEEN £80,000 - £100,000***
Jan Mitchell Properties welcomes to the market this two bedroom 'doo-er - upper' in a popular Tyne Valley village. NO CHAIN

 2
 
Recently Sold
Pinewood Gardens, Gateshead
Guide Price £80,000

**Online Auction End Date - 14th September @ 2:00pm** **Video Tour & Physical Viewings Available** For sale via the Modern Method of Auction Jan Mitchell Properties are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of terrace in Lobley Hill

 2
 
Recently Sold
Front Street, Burnopfield, Newcastle upon Tyne
Guide Price £80,000

**UNCONDITIONAL AUCTION - GUIDE - OFFERS INVITED BETWEEN** £80,000-£110,000k**Development opportunity - Gross Development Value approx. £250k - 270k - Cost of works estimated £60k - 80k. Planning permission granted for a Conversion into Two Homes

 5
 
Recently Sold
Flat , Park Hall, The Cloisters, Sunderland
£79,950

**Online & Physical Viewings Available** Well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor apartment offered with No Onward Chain that would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, down-sizer or investor alike.

 2 1 1
 
Recently Sold
Oakfield House, Dipton, Stanley
£75,000

**Offers Invited Between £75,000 & £85,000** **Online & Physical Viewings Available** Jan Mitchell Properties are delighted to bring to the market this superb stone built end of terrace that would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, down-sizer or investor alike.

 2 1 1
 
Recently Sold
Towneley Terrace, High Spen, Rowlands Gill
£75,000

Jan Mitchell Properties welcomes to the market this well presented two bedroom mid terrace in a popular position within the village of High Spen.

 2 1 1
 
Recently Sold
Landscape Terrace, Greenside, Ryton
Offers Over £75,000

Jan Mitchell Properties are thrilled to welcome to the market this mid terraced home situated within a popular residential area of Greenside.

 2 1 1
 
Recently Sold
South View East, Rowlands Gill
£70,000

*!Video & Physical Viewings Available!* Jan Mitchell Properties welcomes to the market this quaint two bedroom mid terraced house in central Highfield. The property has been a home for decades for the previous owner and is now available with no chain.

 2 1 1
 
Silverbirch Drive, Camperdown, Newcastle Upon Tyne
£70,000

Jan Mitchell Properties are delighted to market this well proportioned two-bedroom semi detached bungalow with South facing rear in a modern development in the popular residential area of Camperdown. A 40% share of ownership is offered with the remaining 60% being held by Riverside Homes.

 2 1 1
 
SSTC
Comer Terrace, Cockfield, Bishop Auckland
£70,000

Jan Mitchell Properties welcomes to the market this recently refurbished home situated within the popular village of Cockfield, offering two bedrooms, lounge and a modern kitchen & bathroom. The property would make an ideal home for a first time buyer or investor alike

 2 1 2
 
Recently Sold
Alverston Close, Newcastle upon Tyne
£69,950

Jan Mitchell Properties are delighted to offer for sale this well presented first floor flat with extended lease that would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, downsizer or investor alike offered with No Onward Chain.

 1 1 1
 
Recently Sold
Caledonia, Blaydon-on-Tyne
£69,950

Jan Mitchell Properties are delighted to offer for sale this charming stone built one bedroom end of terraced home offered with no onward chain tucked away at the end of Caledonia situation in the heart of Winlaton Village.

 1 1 1
 
Page 31 of 321...29303132
376 properties found 102050